America Succeeds exists to elevate and expand America’s business voice for the dramatic and continuous improvement of public education. We are the nation’s leading force for mobilizing the business sector to improve schools. The business community has the obligation, opportunity, and capacity to transform the public education system.
Because the business community has the obligation, opportunity, and capacity to transform the public education system.
Our work is guided by five core principles, which are critical to the success of any business and are equally important for improving our education system.
- Customer-focused – putting students first in all policies and practices
- Accountability – assigning direct responsibility for educational outcomes throughout the system
- Transparency – enabling public access to clear and detailed financial and performance data
- Return on Investment – effectively investing limited resources to achieve desired student outcomes
- Choice & Innovation – empowering parents and students to choose – and educators to create – the best learning environment